- The MSCI ACWI was up 2.90% in April and is now up 5.28% on the year. Latin America was the best performing region, up 10.28% for the month.
- The biggest currency effect has been in Brazil where the market is up 12.48% YTD in local currency.
- China, our top ranked country, had another strong month, up 16.68% in April.
- China remains the top ranked country in the model, and is currently ranked in the top 5 of all four factor groups.
- Germany had a big move down in the ranking after a big drop in their momentum and risk scores.