- The MSCI ACWI was up 5.57% in February, moving the global markets back into the green for the year. Russia led the way up 22.82% while Turkey was down 9.11%
- Europe has been the best performing region on the year up 10.22% in LCL. Dollar strength has been a headwind, as Europe is only up 6.27% in USD.
- Emerging Markets are positive, but trailing developed markets for the year. They have trailed developed markets by 38.24% over the last three years.
- Japan and Israel surged up the rankings. Japan showed solid improvements in their risk ranking, while Israel improved in both fundamentals and risk.
- The March country rankings show a decisive bias towards developed markets. China, Indonesia, and Taiwan are the lone emerging countries in the top 10.